NBA 2K and WWE 2K developer Visual Concepts recently put several job postings in different positions, and their descriptions had a little teaser for an unannounced title.
The four job postings are for adding a level designer, world designer, props artist, and a software engineer to the studio’s development team. The level designer posting description required the applicant to produce “exciting missions and events” for a new “vehicle-based, open world project.”
We are seeking a Level Designer to join our development efforts on an exciting new vehicle-based, open world project! Within this role, you will focus on shaping engaging game zones where you will create exciting missions and events. You’ll work with engineers, artists, and other designers to conceptualize, prototype, iterate, and ship large activity-filled play-spaces.
For now, take everything with a grain of salt since sometimes even job listings turn into a general hiring procedure, and the hired personnel work on different projects later on. However, let us know what you think of Visual Concepts producing a vehicular open-world title.
[Source: Visual Concepts Career]
- New Details on Batman Developer’s Second Game Seemingly Leak Online
- League of Legends devs tease a Diablo-like open-world RPG
- Design your own Portal test chambers with this amazing Lego concept set
- Rockstar Games has a “triple-A open-world title in VR” in the works
- After the disaster of WWE 2K20, the series is taking a year off