EA Sports’ latest iteration of the basketball simulation video game, NBA Live 18, recently received an update.
NBA Live 18 update 1.05 plays with some gameplay sliders, adds a pre-game lobby to The League, updates commentary and performs general stability improvements. Here is the update’s patch notes:
- Tuned Slider impact for shot contest
- Tuned Slider impact for off-dribble shooting
- Restricted some on-the-run Dribble Moves for lower skilled players
- Added new pre-game lobby in the League
- Goals are now available in Pause Menu in the League
- Fixed exploit where you could complete goals and gain stats when simming games in the League
- New First Take videos are now seen in the League near the All-Star game and Playoffs
- Updated signings and draft pick trades to match the NBA.
- Tuned Playoff simulation
- Adjusted wording of various goals.
- Updated Commentary
- Fixed commentary for overtime games
- Minor bug fixes
General stability improvements
NBA Live 18 released on September 15 for Xbox One and PS4.
- NHL 18 Update 1.03 Released; General Stability and Online Improvements
- NBA Live 18 Update 1.07 Adds 3v3 and 5v5 Live Run Matches; Features Several Bug and General Stability Improvements
- Far Cry 5 Update Coming Next Week; Improves Co-Op Connectivity and Various Stability and Performance Enhancements
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.05 Adds Z-Union Clubs, Improves Matchmaking and More
- PUBG Latest Xbox One Update Fixes A Massive Bug And Improves Stability