Electronic Arts’ NBA Live 18 received a new update, adding 3v3 and 5v5 Live Run matches to the game.
NBA Live 18 update 1.07 adds 3v3 and 5v5 Live Run matches. Not only that, players can also now search for a public match or create their own and invite their friends to join them. The update also fixes reported issues regarding Reward Crates, Create-A-Player and fixed an issue where Lonzo Ball didn’t use his signature jumpshot in the game’s Ultimate Team mode.
3v3 Live Run
– Live Run can now be played 3v3 or 5v5.
– Players can now search for a public or create a private 3v3 Live Run match
Reward Crate Bug Fixes
– Fixed issue where players would experience slowdown navigating menus with The One (XB1)
– Fixed issue where players would be disconnected from EA Servers when navigating into The One Store.
– Fixed issue where players would get a Reward Crate with 250 RP while in a lobby, resulting in the player being forced to leave the lobby.
Create a Player
– Fixed an issue in which Carmelo Anthony’s Jumpshot was not unlocking for Created Players with a 79 Shot Off Dribble
– Fixed an issue where all of a player’s objectives would be reset after restarting a match within Pro-Am Tour.
– Fixed Lonzo Ball not using his signature jumpshot in LUT games.
– Made general stability fixes and improvements
Who will you invite to play with on your first private Live Run match?
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.05 Adds Z-Union Clubs, Improves Matchmaking and More
- Far Cry 5 Update Coming Next Week; Improves Co-Op Connectivity and Various Stability and Performance Enhancements
- NBA Live 18 Update 1.05 Adds Pre-Game Lobby to The League, Tweaks Gameplay and Fixes and Updates Commentary
- Far Cry 5 Gets A New Update; Fixes Bugs
- Call of Duty: WWII Latest Patch Addresses Bugs; Fixes Daily Login Issues