The toy company NECA has announced on Twitter this morning that they are working on a new figure for the upcoming remake classic — Spyro.
The figure will come with a jointed tale and ball jointed wings for dynamic poses. NECA is one of the best toy companies out there at the moment. They recently worked on some other iconic video game characters like Kratos from the 2018 God of War title, and Crash Bandicoot from Vicarious Vision’s remake title N.Sane Trilogy. Both figures look absolutely stunning, and with Spyro they did not disappoint.
No details about the specific release date or accessories the figure will come with at the moment, however, we do know that the figure is set to release sometime in early 2019.
Check out our first look at the figure down below:
In related Spyro news, the launch trailer for the highly anticipated remake has debuted! The launch trailer showcases Spyro’s upgraded visuals, which look absolutely stunning. This title will not only be great fan service for fans of the franchise like myself, but a way to introduce a whole new audience to the wonders of Spyro. Check it out right here!
Spyro Reignited Trilogy is set to release for the PS4 and Xbox One on November 13. Are you excited to see this remastered title? Let us know in the comments below!
- Watch 15-Minutes of Spyro Reignited Trilogy Gameplay; Showcases Visual Upgrades, Dino Mines, and Much More
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Launch Trailer Released; Brings Back the Memories With Upgraded Visuals and Hilarious Laughs
- Spyro Reignited Listed For September 21st Release
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Developer Toys For Bob Talk About their Experience Remaking the Legendary Classic
- Spyro: Reignited Briefly Listed On Nintendo Website