The Netflix Witcher series has found its leading role in DC’s Man of Steel, Henry Cavill. Yes, that is right Cavill will be monster-slaying witcher, Geralt of Rivia.
Rumors were stirring about the role and who will take on iconic character. Many fans didn’t know who to expect, but the official news comes from the man himself on Instagram where he announces the role.
Check it out down below:
The casting has brought many fans in awe. We knew in the past that Cavill was an avid fan of the Witcher series, in specific the third entry of the game, the Wild Hunt; but the official casting of Cavill is quite a suprise. Showrunner Lauren Hissrich, confirms that Henry Cavill is perfect for the role, and leaves all doubt in the dust.
In addition the the casting, we have also learned that the series will consist of 8 episodes. There is no word if this will be a one season run or multiple season show. Keep tabs on Gameranx for the latest news on the upcoming show.
How do you like the casting for Netflix The Witcher series? Think Cavill will be able to pull off the role? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
The post Netflix Finds its Geralt of Rivia in DC’s Man of Steel, Henry Cavill; Original Show Set for 8 Episode Season appeared first on Gameranx.
- Netflix Finds its Geralt of Rivia in DC’s Man of Steel, Henry Cavill; Original Show Set for 8 Episode Season
- Henry Cavill will play Geralt in Netflix’s adaption of The Witcher
- Geralt Voice Actor Believes Henry Cavill “Will Do a Great Job” As the Monster Slayer in Upcoming Netflix Original
- Netflix’s Witcher series is out next year
- The Witcher showrunner is taking a break from Twitter after Ciri casting rumour