Netflix has announced that they have greenlit the production of Castlevania season 3, allowing the team to further tell the story of Dracula and Alucard.
This is super exciting news as the show has been amazing so far. Director Adi Shankar has taken to Twitter to announce the news as well as state his gratitude to the fans and his team.
Castlevania season 2 has only just released a week ago and we already have season 3 on its way. The style and artwork that Castlevania has are impeccable and pair that with an interesting story that grips players head on, and you got yourself a great Netflix original.
Check out the tweet down below:
If you have yet to catch up with Castlevania season 2, I would say try to fit in your schedule as it is very good even if you’re not the biggest Castlevania fan out there. Check out the trailer for season 2 right here and maybe that’ll get you hyped up enough to go binge it this weekend.
All of Netflix’s Castlevania episodes are now available to stream. Are you all caught up on the critically acclaimed show? What do you think of it so far? Let us know in the comments below!
- Devil May Cry Animated Series Announced From Castlevania Producer Adi Shankar
- Castlevania producer grabs DMC TV rights – “the jabronis in Hollywood can’t f*ck this one up”
- Netflix Is Developing A ‘Castlevania’ TV Series
- Adi Shankar Reveals He’s Working On A New Video Game TV Series
- Here’s Kong: Skull Island Director, Jordan Vogt-Roberts, Pitch for a Legend of Zelda Movie