As promised, NetherRealm Studios have released the official gameplay debut of their upcoming DLC character in Mortal Kombat 11, Sindel.
The new gameplay trailer is exactly what you expect from a debut gameplay reveal; it’s filled with epic move sets, brutal blows, and an crazy over the top fatality. Sindel seems to have some magic powers that will stun her opponents, while also staying at a distance because she has range attacks as well.
Overall the gameplay debut does not disappoint and if you’re excited to get your hands on her, the wait isn’t too long as users with the Kombat Pack will receive her on November 26th, as others will have to wait an extra week. In addition, users with the Kombat Pack will also be treated to some new skins such as the classic Cassie skin and the Gothic horror skin pack.
Check out the official gameplay trailer for Sindel down below:
Mortal Kombat 11 is now available to play on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited to see the gameplay debut for Sindel? Let us know in the comments below!
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath DLC Receives Brutal New Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Extended Look at Gameplay set for This Week
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath is a story DLC with a new campaign, fighters, and RoboCop
- Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge Red Band Trailer Shows Off A Darker Take of the Movie
- Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge Trailer Has Just Dropped