Beamdog’s remaster of the classic Bioware RPG Neverwinter Nights has just been given a release date. Fans of the original will be able to pick up the modernised version of the title March 27th via Steam. As an added bonus, those of who pre-purchase the title will be able to play the earlier versions of the game.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced edition is set to have 4K resolution, the base game with its two expansions and three “premium” modules which add even more story content, the support of the original community mods and original save games.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition adds all-new enhanced features to the content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition.
Slink through the shadows as a deadly half-elven rogue, wield fearsome magics as a powerful gnomish sorcerer, vanquish your foes as an armor-clad dwarven paladin… whatever hero you create, incredible adventures await.
Discover magic, wonder, and danger at every turn on your own or with friends in these classic Dungeons & Dragons adventures.
This won’t be beamdog’s first remaster of a classic title, previously the studio handled the Enhanced Editions of Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment and Baldur’s Gate 1 and 2.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced edition lands on PC March 27th
- Baldur’s Gate 3 is in development, according to its original publisher
- We’re giving away 100 special edition cloaks for Neverwinter!
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker is getting a free enhanced edition, and you can play the beta now
- Nier: Automata: Game of the Year YoRHa Edition Launch Trailer Released; Critic Accolades Showcased
- The Halloween, Autumn and Winter Steam sale dates have apparently leaked