BioWare and EA debuted a new story trailer for the upcoming online multiplayer shooter, Anthem.
The new trailer showcases the big bad antagonist of the game, which is still unnamed. It seems though, that the ‘Anthem’ is a power source of some sort that everyone is trying to either defeat or obtain. The trailer does bring new information to the table about the titular game, however, it leaves more questions than answers.
Check out the new Anthem trailer down below:
Through the power of the javelins, skilled pilots called lancers were able to fight back against this perilous world. But a new enemy has emerged, seeking to harness the limitless power of the Anthem. And if they succeed, nothing will stand in their way.
Anthem is set to release next year on February 22 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited for the upcoming online multiplayer title? Let us know in the comments below!
- Anthem Official 2018 Game Awards Trailer
- New Anthem Trailer Showcases Gameplay, Story Cutscenes, and Much More
- New World War Z Gameplay Trailer Showcases PvPvE Mode, Watch Here
- New Jump Force Trailer Showcases Boruto and Dai in Action, Watch Here
- New World War Z Trailer Showcases That the Zombies Are Coming, Watch Here