Gearbox has previously noted that they will be holding a special panel at PAX East 2019 this year, but it seems the developer added more fuel to the fire by adding more speculation on what the new announcement could be.
The developer Gearbox took to Twitter to post a teaser image for their upcoming PAX East panel, however, the image had a lot of telltale signs hidden within. First of the exit is 3, the art style of the image resembles the cel-shaded art of Borderlands, and finally, the reveal is set to happen March, the third month of the year. Those are some strange coincidences if you ask me, it’s almost like that is teasing us that something with a 3 is on its way.
Check out the new teaser image down below:
In related news, if you were itching to get some more Borderlands in your life you might want to check out the recently released VR version of Borderlands 2. It literally inserts you into the whacky universe while giving the game a fresh new feel with a new set of skills and gameplay mechanics to experience. Learn more about the VR title right here!
If Borderlands 3 gets announced at PAX East 2019, make sure to check back here at Gameranx as we will have full coverage on the highly anticipated entry in the franchise. What do you hope to see in Borderlands 3? Let us know in the comments below!
- Gearbox Studios Releases Two More Teaser Images for Their PAX East Panel
- Gearbox Releases New Teaser Trailer for Borderlands 3; Official Reveal Set for Tomorrow, March 28
- Gearbox is teasing a PAX East reveal – and this one isn’t Borderlands 3
- Borderlands 3 will launch in October, says an actually not-ridiculous fan theory
- Latest Borderlands 3 teaser suggests it’ll be revealed this month