Dubbed, Core Cosmetics Collection, the anticipated update is set to introduce over 100 new items including skins, sprays, player icons, emotes, and more. All of this stuff will be available across all 26 heroes, and can be obtained in-game through the standard loot boxes (of course).
Blizzard tweeted out a little teaser for the update, showing off some tidbits of the new skins, sprays, and more.
You can check out the video with the tease for yourself below. If some of the content already looks familiar, don’t worry it’s because it was announced back at BlizzCon- but there will be plenty of new content revealed all the way through the update launches.
Join the ranks of a legendary force of soldiers, scientists, adventurers, and oddities known as Overwatch. Choose your hero and clash on the battlefields of tomorrow. Bend time, defy physics, and wield extraordinary powers in the ultimate team-based shooter. The fight for the future has begun. Take your place in Overwatch.
Overwatch is out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Overwatch Update Allows You To Switch Skins Before Matches
- Overwatch Has 35 Million Registered Players
- Overwatch Will Be Free This Weekend
- Overwatch Gets New Skins Today; Marks The Start of A New League
- Overwatch To Get “A Ton of New Content” According To Jeff Kaplan