Today is the day PlayStation 4 users have been patiently waiting for. Death Stranding, Hideo Kojima’s highly anticipated title, has finally launched on PlayStation 4 consoles and Sony has released a new ad that allows you to feel the power of the PS4 Pro. Watch the cinematic trailer down below.
The cinematic trailer shows the world in distress. Floods, mass hysteria, a world in chaos. What we are being shown is a world in once we knew. The trailer ends with a gamer playing Death Stranding on the PlayStation 4 Pro. The trailer ends with Sony’s iconic greatness awaits quote, which is pretty fitting considering we’re talking about Death Stranding. Pretty poetic, right?
Death Stranding has finally released on PlayStation 4 in which it seems it has been forever. Players will finally get their hands-on and sink their teeth deep into the story and finally learn what it’s all about. The buildup has been quite the occasion as the long-awaited launch trailer released not so long ago and we also got a surprise cross over with Rick and Morty.
Death Stranding is now available to play on PlayStation 4 consoles, with a PC version coming sometime in 2020.
Will you be playing Death Stranding this weekend? If so let us know in the comments below.
- Latest Death Stranding Short Trailer Focuses on the Sam Porter’s Hardwork
- Death Stranding Cargo Short Trailer Showcases the Importance of Taking Care of Your Deliveries
- New Deepfake Death Stranding Trailer Stars Only Hideo Kojima
- Sony Releases New Thriller Trailer Showcasing Death Stranding’s Cinematic Horror Scenes
- Death Stranding Won’t Require PS+ Subscription for Online Component