Death Standing received a brand new trailer with some slight gameplay footage. Very few details were released about the game as Kojima Productions is keeping information about their first title a secret. From what we gathered so far thanks to the latest trailer is that players will be controlling the main protagonist who makes deliveries across dangerous lands that are filled with a supernatural enemy.
We’ve seen this enemy before in past trailers. Apparently, within the game, characters must not make any sound otherwise they will be taken by these creatures. However, we now know that these creatures can significantly fast forward time on anything they touch.
Again, we’re still left with a plethora of mysteries such as just when this game will find its way on store shelves. Unfortunately, there was no release date attached to the game yet but we do know that this title will be a PlayStation 4 exclusive.
- Sony Unveils Gameplay Ghost of Tsushima Footage
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Finally Receives A Trailer
- This War of Mine Dev Reveals Frostpunk Release Date; New Release Date Trailer Revealed
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will Be In First-Person Perspective
- Secret of Mana Remake ESRB Rating Revealed; Receives E10+ for “Moderate Amounts of Cleavage”