Death Standing received a brand new trailer with some slight gameplay footage. Very few details were released about the game as Kojima Productions is keeping information about their first title a secret. From what we gathered so far thanks to the latest trailer is that players will be controlling the main protagonist who makes deliveries across dangerous lands that are filled with a supernatural enemy.
We’ve seen this enemy before in past trailers. Apparently, within the game, characters must not make any sound otherwise they will be taken by these creatures. However, we now know that these creatures can significantly fast forward time on anything they touch.
Again, we’re still left with a plethora of mysteries such as just when this game will find its way on store shelves. Unfortunately, there was no release date attached to the game yet but we do know that this title will be a PlayStation 4 exclusive.
- New Battlefield V Teaser Reveals A Trailer Is Inbound
- New Death Stranding trailer features Troy Baker as a masked menace
- Ubisoft Releases Two New Trailers for The Division 2, Showcases Dark Zones and PVP
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Launch Trailer Showcases New Plot Points, Terrifying Beasts, and Much More
- Jump Force Paris Games Week 2018 Trailer Released; Showcases Release Date and New Characters