Respawn Entertainment took to twitter and announced that a limited duos mode will be arriving to their popular battle royal Apex Legends next week.
Respawn hasn’t shared too much info about the new mode, besides it will arrive next week on November, 5 and will only be available to play for a limited time. It will most likely follow the same mechanics as the traditional mode, but this time around only teams of two will be on the battlefield.
Apex Legends is currently in its third season, as it just starting a couple of weeks ago. The new season introduced a new character named Crypto, who comes equipped with his very own abilities. The new season allows brings a new weapon, battle pass, and more. You can read more about Apex Legend’s third season right here.
Battle Royals seem to be all the buzz in the gaming community today and it seems like every game wants to get in on the action. Respawn’s popular battle royal, Apex Legends is keeping fans engaged with its steady flow of new content over the past months.
Will you be dropping in on Apex Legends next week when the new mode arrives? Are you excited for this new duos mode? Be sure to let us know in the comments below.
- Apex Legends finally gets a proper practice mode – here’s what it looks like
- Apex Legends gets solo mode – but it’s temporary pending fan feedback
- Apex Legends season 4 release date – say hello to Forge
- Apex Legends Revenant release date – Respawn pulls a murderous bamboozle
- Respawn Announces Grand Soirée Arcade Event for Apex Legends, Will Bring a New Mode Every Two Days