Warner Bros.’ Hitman 2 is slowly approaching, and the publisher is not planning to stop teasing their fans. The latest trailer showcases the heart of the Colombian Jungle.
The trailer is pretty lackluster if I were to say myself, however, it does give a little look into where Agent 47 is heading. This is not like the other places he goes, so it will be cool to see how the different scenarios can play out. The only other location that is conformed as of now is Miami, and that is a drastically different environment.
Check out the new trailer down below:
Last year Square Enix released developer IO Interactive from their umbrella. With them without a publisher, the future of Hitman was looking dire, but thankfully publisher Warner Bros. stepped in to save the day and help continue the Hitman franchise.
The two companies have stated that more details about the highly anticipated sequel will be on its way very soon, so keep your eyes peeled to Gameranx.
Hitman 2 is set to launch for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on November 13. Are you excited to see Hitman return? Let us know in the comments below!
- Hitman TV Series in Production, Will Stream on Hulu
- All 6 Hitman levels will be remastered as Hitman 2 DLC
- Hitman 1, 2, 3, and 4 could all exist in the same client
- IO Interactive Will Be Making A Hitman Announcement October 24
- Target Leaks Details For ‘Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor’ Sequel