Warner Bros. and IO Interactive released a brand new trailer for their upcoming title, Hitman 2.
The new trailer, which is dubbed How to Hitman, showcases the highly anticipated return of the briefcase. And this time around the briefcase is more useful than ever. Stash your weapons, equipment, or anything else you want int there without it being seen. Use it as a distraction, smuggle it into areas, and use it as a weapon, fans of the briefcase should be ecstatic of the return of the iconic piece of luggage.
Check out the new trailer down below:
In recent Hitman news, thanks to the new Untouchable trailer, all locations for the game has been revealed. Players will be able to explore and hunt down targets in the streets of Miami, the jungles of Colombia, the mysterious Isle of Sgail, Hawke’s Bay, Mumbai, and even Vermont. Check out the new trailer, right here!
Hitman 2 will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 14th. Are you ready to get to work? Let us know in the comments below!
- Hitman 2 Untouchable Trailer Showcases All New Locations, Watch Here
- All Hitman 2 locations revealed in new trailer – here’s Mumbai, New Zealand, and more
- New Hitman 2 Trailer, Hitman Perfected, Showcases New Features, Game Modes, and Upgrades
- New Hitman 2 Gameplay Launch Trailer Debuts, Watch Here
- Live Action Hitman 2 Trailer Showcases “The World is Always Your Best Weapon” in New Launch Trailer