Jump Force is a very ambitious title, and so far, it looks like Bandai Namco will be able to pull off the impossible. Bringing together some of the biggest anime and manga characters into one game and letting them duke it out in an immersive fighting title is no easy feat, however, Bandai is making it look so.
The latest trailer for Jump Force features Deku from My Hero Academia and Asta from Black Clover. Both characters have already been announced, but a new trailer has now given players an inside look into how they will fight. The trailer came out a couple of weeks ago during Jump Festa, the annual party or exposition in Japan all about manga and anime. However, if you managed to miss it, Sony recently just debuted the trailer on their YouTube channel.
Check out the new trailer showcasing both Deku and Asta down below:
Like I mentioned before, the roster is already stacked with characters from all sorts of great anime like Dragon Ball, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, and so many more. There are still plenty of rumors out there stating Bandai still has more characters to announce, but at this point and time, it is unclear of how many more characters are left. We will keep a close eye, but until then keep checking back at Gameranx for the latest Jump Force news!
Jump Force is set to release for PS4, Xbox One and PC on February 15th. Are you excited for the upcoming anime fighting title? Let us know in the comments below!
- Jump Force Adds Three New Characters from Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Bleach
- My Hero Academia’s Izuku Midoriya, “Deku” Joins Jump Force
- Bandai Namco Showcases Jump Force DLC Characters Madara and Hitsugaya in Action
- Jump Force Story Trailer Released, Showcases Why All These Iconic Characters Link Up
- Remaining Jump Force DLC Characters Leak; More My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Z, and One Piece Characters on the Way