When it comes to leaks and rumors its best to note that the information very well could change or be completely false. However, there is one leaker out online that holds a pretty proven track record for the immensely popular Fortnite video game. If you’re looking to get a heads up on what to expect in terms of upcoming challenges then check out the leaked info down below.
Again, this information may very well change but according to Fortrise, a user on Twitter who has previously released real Fortnite leaks in the past, we now have some challenge information to take note of. These challenges are part of the Fortnite Season 5 Week 5 Challenges which officially release on August 9, 2018.
You don’t have too much longer to wait before you can start tackling these challenges yourself, but at the very least perhaps you can start making out a game plan on how to complete each one.
Week 5 challenges leaked: pic.twitter.com/mdb8FrzmZk
— Fortrise(n) 📨 (@fortrisen) July 28, 2018
Free Battle Pass
- Deal damage to players with a clinger, stink bomb, or grenade 0/300
- Use a rift 0/3
- Eliminate opponents 0/3
Paid Battle Pass
- Search chests in Junk Junction 0/7
- Hit a hole in one from different tees 0/3
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove 0/1
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts 0/3
Take these leaks lightly as they very well could be false. However, it seems that there will be plenty of explosives being used in the coming days.
- Fortnite season 5 week 5 challenges – how to complete the latest Fortnite challenges
- Fortnite Week 9 Challenges Leak Online
- Fortnite Snobby Shores treasure map location revealed
- Fortnite’s rifts could be closed by next week
- Fortnite season 5 week 4 challenges – how to complete the latest Fortnite challenges