Nether Realm has released a new story-centered trailer for their upcoming fighting title, Mortal Kombat 11.
The new trailer is looking pretty sweet! It has a ton of cool action set pieces, some new reveals for the story mode, and some big epic cutscene battles. Nether Realm’s latest title is truly looking polished, the graphics for all of the characters look top notch; I can only imagine how it’s going to look in actual gameplay!
Check out the new story trailer for Nether Realm’s upcoming fighting title, Mortal Kombat 11 down below:
Here’s an overview of the new story trailer for MK 11 via Warner Bros. down below:
The story trailer introduces an original, time-bending narrative that continues the franchise’s epic saga. In Mortal Kombat 11, Raiden’s defeat of the evil Elder God, Shinnok, has drawn the ire of Kronika and upset her desired balance between good and evil. To restore stability in the realms, Kronika has only one option: rewind time to its beginning and restart history.
Through the immersive story mode, different eras of the rich Mortal Kombat history collide as players take on the role of a variety of past and present characters who must join forces to defeat Shao Khan’s Outworld armies and solve the temporal crisis at stake.
If you are looking for even more Mortal Kombat news, make sure to check out our page dedicated to the game’s latest news, reveals, and more. Click here for even more Mortal Kombat news!
Mortal Kombat 11 is set to release on April 23, 2019, for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and lastly, the Nintendo Switch.
- Mortal Kombat 11 Announces Cassie Cage As Part of Roster, New Reveal Trailer Released
- Nintendo Switch Mortal Kombat 11 Gameplay Trailer Showcases the Game in Action on the Hybrid Console
- New Mortal Kombat 11 Character Gameplay Trailer Showcases the Iconic Kitana in Action
- Mortal Kombat 11 Launch Trailer Released, Brings Back Original Theme With Nostalgic Feels
- Cetrion is the Latest Character to Join Mortal Kombat 11, Watch Her Gameplay Trailer Debut Right Here