Rockstar’s upcoming sequel to Red Dead Redemption has officially received its third trailer. Red Dead Redemption 2 has already gained plenty of hype thanks to the massive success Rockstar Games had with the previous installment.
Within the game, players will take the role of Arthur Morgan who is one of the members of the Dutch van der Linde gang. Much like in the past installment of the Red Dead series, players will be roaming around in an old western-themed world though this time there seems to be more of a focus on invading the law.
While we’re bound to get even more fine details about this upcoming video game at this year’s E3 expo, we can finally lock down October 26, 2018, as the video game’s launch date. This comes after multiple delays which pushed the game back though we can likely expect a more polished release when it does hit the market shelves.
For the time being, take a look at the latest trailer for Red Dead Redemption 2 up above and let us know your thoughts about this upcoming game in the comments below. We for one can’t wait to get our hands on a copy of the game and it’s likely we’re not alone.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- You’ll get your first look at Red Dead Redemption 2 gameplay tomorrow
- Gamers Uncover Upcoming Red Dead Redemption 2 Challenge For GTA Online
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Is A Prequel – New Trailer Reveals First Story And Character Details
- Rockstar Spills the Beans on Red Dead Redemption 2 Release