Resident Evil 2 is starting off 2019 super strong by releasing one of the best titles of the year so far.
Ever since the announcement of the remake, fans have been going crazy to get their hands on the title. Now with only a couple of hours from releasing, the hype level is through the roof. If you’re looking to kill some time while getting hyped for the game, PlayStation Underground has released a new video showcasing the return of the Tyrant.
The new video not only shows off the Tyrant but also shows some new comparison to the original 1998. The remake is absolutely stunning looking, and for fans of the 1998 title, the nostalgia will hit you right in the gut.
Check out the new comparison video down below:
Let’s play Resident Evil 2! Capcom developers Yasuhiro Anpo and Peter Fabiano join us for a detailed look at the terrifying Tyrant, as he appears in both the original 1998 PlayStation game and highly anticipated 2019 remake for PS4.
In related Resident Evil 2 news, Capcom has released the official launch trailer for the upcoming horror title. The trailer shows off new story footage, hyping up the game’s release. For those who have yet seen it, make sure to check it out right here!
Resident Evil 2 Remake is set to release tomorrow, January 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited for the upcoming horror title? Let us know in the comments below!
- Resident Evil 2 Launch Trailer Released; Showcases Beautiful Graphics, Leone & Claire, and Much More
- Live-Action Resident Evil 2 Trailer Showcases Leon and Claire in Raccoon City
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Footage Showcases Lickers, Updated Visuals, and More; Watch 15-Minutes Right Here
- Capcom Requests Fan Permission For Resident Evil 3 Remake
- Is Capcom Teasing Resident Evil 3 Remake In Project Resistance?