Microsoft has finally revealed the long-awaited return of Battletoads for the Xbox One!
After years of teasing fans with the return of Battletoads, Micorosoft has finally showcased what fans can expect when the toads make their return. As we can see from the trailer below, all of our beloved heroes will be making a return to face off the ultimate threat.
In addition to the returning characters, we also got a look at the game’s art direction, some level design, and much more! There’s going to 3 player couch co-op, gameplay challenges and a ton more to do in the upcoming Battletoads game.
Sadly, there is no release date or even release window for the game, so we’ll have to remain patient for a little bit longer!
Check out the official gameplay reveal trailer for the return of Battletoads down below:
Battletoad’s Official Description via Microsoft:
Battletoads is back! Rare and Dlala Studios are bringing the beloved brawler to Xbox with a unique animation style, wild side-scrolling action, and team-focused gameplay that’s perfect for couch co-op. Players take control of Rash, Zitz and Pimple as they smash, stomp and slam their way through hordes of enemies and unleash choreographed chaos to defeat their greatest enemy yet.
Fans can look forward to an all-new adventure packed with wild locations, unforgettable characters and surprising gameplay challenges, all with a huge emphasis on co-operative play.
Story developing ….
Stay tuned to Gameranx as we will be covering the entire Microsoft E3 2019 press conference.
- New Hitman 2 Gameplay Launch Trailer Debuts, Watch Here
- From Software & George RR Martin Officially Unveils Elden Ring
- Bandai Namco Releases New Gameplay Trailer for Jotaro and Dai; Character Roster Officially Complete, More Characters to Come as DLC
- Ni No Kuni 2 Timeless Tone DLC Set to Release Next Week, New Trailer Debuts
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Receives New Gameplay Trailer Showcasing Different Modes