Square Enix and developer Eidos Montreal have released yet another trailer for the upcoming finale of Lara Crofts epic trilogy, Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
The latest trailer focuses on all the acrobatic traversal aspect of the game. Alongside a couple of pretty nasty traps. We see that Lara’s trusty axe is still present which allows her to climb across walls, a grappling mechanic to help her swing across large gaps, and much more.
Check out the trailer for yourself down below:
If you are itching to see more Shadow of the Tomb Raider gameplay, then you might want to check out the recently released developer walkthrough gameplay demo that showcases the Paititi village, deadly tombs, and much more. Check it out here!
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is set to launch on September 14, 2018, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC platforms.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives New Trailer Highlighting the Deadly Tombs and the Paititi Village
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Upcoming DLC Features Co-op Mode; New Trailer Debuts
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider review scores – our round-up of all the critics
- Square Enix Officially Announces ‘Shadow Of The Tomb Raider’