New Sims 4 is on the way and this time around will allow players to discover the University life, allowing them to experience the good and bad aspects of College.
The short trailer shows off what you’ll be doing from hanging with friends on campus, attending parties, playing on different sports teams. However, don’t forget to squeeze in time for studying for midterms. The Sims franchise is known for bringing realistic elements into the game, and Ea managed to do that with the University expansion pack.
Check out the official trailer for Sims 4 University expansion pack down below:
The new content update will lean hard into the College life allowing players to decorate dorm rooms, join clubs, and enjoy different types of activities on campus. The trailer does also teases the idea of bringing to career paths into the fold. Could we see an engineer or teaching career coming? We’ll have to wait and find out.
Sims 4 Discover University will be available on November 15, 2019, on PC and Mac and December 17, 2019, for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
What are your thoughts on the new content? Will you be diving into the college life or is it not your scene? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest gaming news.
- The Sims 4 Will Soon Add Universities
- Leaked images show The Sims 4 is going back to school with a University expansion
- Sims 4 Gets New DLC Called Tiny Living, Watch Trailer Here
- The Sims 4: 10 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy Discover University
- The Sims 4 finally gets Murphy beds in the Tiny Living pack