Netflix has released a new poster showcasing the main heroes of the hihgly anticpated video game adaptation, The Witcher.
The new poster was released on Instagram where we see Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia smack in the middle while Ciri (Freya Allan), and Yennefer of Vengerberg (Anya Chalotra) are on his sides. The poster is pretty nice for the most part, and we get a even better look at our heroes in a still image with the caption “The worst monsters are the ones we create”.
Check out the brand new The Witcher Netflix poster down below
As we already know, the Witcher Netflix series will take more inspiration from the books rather than the iconic video game series developed by CD Projekt RED. Nonetheless, fans of the franchise will definitely get some callbacks from the game here and there. The full release date trailer for the show is the perfect example as we see Geralt in a bath tub, one of th most iconic shots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. If you want to check out the full trailer for Netflix’s Witcher series, click here.
The Witcher Netflix series is set to launch on December 20, 2019. Are you excited for the highly anticipated series? Let us know what you think about the new poster in the comments below!
- Henry Cavill Shares Short Fight Scene Video From The Witcher Netflix Series on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Netflix Details All Eight The Witcher Series Episode Titles
- Netflix’s Final Trailer for The Witcher Showcases Epic Fighting, Story Plot Points, and More
- The Witcher Netflix Trailer Officially Unveils Release Date
- Netflix’s The Witcher: Geralt Voice Actor Is A Fan Of Henry Cavill Casting