Kevin Owens may be the most dastardly heel that WWE has seen for some time, and one of the most hated men in pro wrestling, but off-screen, he’s also a devoted husband and father, whose family just got to see him win the WWE Universal Title on Raw, by far the biggest accomplishment of his long career. Here’s his son, Owen (who, like KO himself, was named as a tribute to the late Owen Hart, and yes, in kayfabe, that means his name is Owen Owens), in the minutes after watching his dad win the title.
And here are Kevin and Owen the next day, because winning the Universal Title doesn’t mean you get to miss your kid’s first day of school.
This morning, I’m exactly where I should be, dropping off my son for his 1st day of school…and on his lunch box! pic.twitter.com/9jyPYXeGm5
— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) August 31, 2016
Sure, the belt is cool, but he also lets his kid wear a Five Nights At Freddy’s shirt. That’s how you know he’s the best dad.
- ESPN’s Amin Elhassan Mocks Kevin Owens’ Son For Being Proud Of His Dad
- POLL: Who Should Win The WWE Universal Title On Raw?
- Roman Reigns’ Suspension Caused A Butterfly Effect With WWE’s Future Plans
- Kevin Owens Is Off WWE TV and No One Knows When He’ll Be Back
- Kevin Owens Abruptly “Quits” WWE And We’re All Marking Out