Before PUBG Corp. releases changes to their battle royale title, PUGB. The team likes to run through the changes via a test server, just to make sure that everything is running all in order.
The latest update just launched today, introducing some tweaks to the latest desert map and adding a new anti-cheating measure. The latest map, Dubbed Miramar has been out for a little while now providing players with a considerably different experience to what they had with the lush world of the previous map. While it’s reception has been positive, it has been met with some issues. For example, the patch adds more structures and cover “to improve the engagement experience,” adds more off-road routes, and rebalances the item spawn level of certain areas.
The patch is set to also introduce a variety of other fixes and changes, check it out down below:
PUBG PC Test Server Patch Notes
- Miramar improvements
- Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
- Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
- Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
- The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore
- Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
- Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
- Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly