Developer Saber Interactive has released a new trailer for their upcoming Zombies title, World War Z.
World War Z movie fans will get a kick out of the videogame counterpart as it surely looks the part. The zombie hordes are massive, there’s nowhere to run, and a lot of action to be had. World War Z is looking promising and with each new trailer that releases, the game keeps looking better. We’ll have to wait to see how it plays but from the look of it, this could be a title that’s up there with the Left 4 Dead franchise; a fun, multiplayer, zombie shooter
Check out the new Zombies Are Coming trailer for World War Z down below:
In related World War Z news, developer Saber Interactive released another trailer for the game, however, this time around it was centered around the newly announced multiplayer mode — Player vs. Player vs. Zombies. If the post-apocalyptic isn’t already hectic enough with all the zombies in full force, imagine combining that with other human factions out in the wild. Check out that post right here!
World War Z is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on April 16. Are you excited about the upcoming zombie shooter? Let us know in the comments below!
- New World War Z Gameplay Trailer Showcases PvPvE Mode, Watch Here
- World War Z Proving Grounds Update Brings New Map, Weapons, and Horde Mode
- World War Z Receives New Gameplay Overview Trailer, Watch Here
- New Jump Force Trailer Showcases All of the Characters Included in the Main Roster
- New Jump Force Trailer Showcases Boruto and Dai in Action, Watch Here