The release of WWE 2K17 is just under a month away. With the largest roster of wrestlers ever in the WWE game, including most of the NXT superstars, it’s shaping up to be a very exciting game for fans of the squared circle.
This week, more details came out about a new game mode featured in this year’s edition of the game. WWE 2K17 features the “Be a Paul Heyman Guy” game mode, where you align yourself with the advocate of one Brock Lesnar and then do your best to stay on his good side as he guides you through the politics and the competition as you rise to the top of the card.
It comes with this trailer, featuring Heyman himself cutting a solid promo about what it takes to be a “Paul Heyman Guy.” If nothing else, this looks like a fun change from the traditional “create a wrestler, start at the bottom, and work your way to the top” career mode that most wrestling games offer.
Check it out:
- Samsung Introduces The Notebook Odyssey, Their New PC Gaming Laptop
- Daily Deal: Get A 1 Year PS Plus Membership For 40$ At Gamestop/Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid V PS4 Pro Update Ups Resolution
- One Of The PS4’s Best Games Will Be Free In October
- WWE Raw Match Results – August 15th, 2016