2019 is coming to an end and to close the decade with a bang, Microsoft has launched a new sale that discounts over 800 titles. The sale is now live and Microsoft has put out a brand new trailer to showcase some of the titles included in the sale, check it out down below.
As mentioned above, Microsoft’s 2019 Countdown Sale is now live and features some of the biggest games of the year. Highlights include Gears 5, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, FIFA 20, and Borderlands 3. The sale allows users to save up to 67% with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Gold Members saving up to 10% more. That’s a lot of savings!
What better way to close out the year than buying more video games. If you are interested in the sale, we suggest making your transactions before we get to the bulk of the holiday season and it slips away.
The sale has begun on December 19, 2019, and will run and conclude on January 2, 2020. So you have until next year to decide what games you would like to purchase. You can view the full list of games on sale via the Xbox Live store.
- Xbox Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Franchise Sale Now Live
- PSA: Upgrade 3 years of Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate for just $1
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Adds PC for No Additional Charge; Xbox Game Pass PC Beta Now Available to Download
- Microsoft Details Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher Sale; Check Out Full List Here
- Xbox Live Games With Gold For March 2019 Announced; Headliner Titles Include Plants Vs. Zombies 2 and Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion