The third free episode for space MOBA Fractured Space, titled ‘Catalyst’, will launch next – possibly as soon as next week. Episode 3 brings back crew member Newton Siddis, who was last seen at the end of Episode 2 where he found himself lost in the Rift – now he wants to recruit you to escort him and a bunch of volatile Ark’ain artifacts to safety.
Fractured Space’s episodes offer “a different way to play the game each month”, according to the press release, in both PvE and PvP. There’s also a new trailer for Catalyst narrated by Siddis, which you can check out below.
Check our list of the best space games on PC.
“All that’s required now is to escort Siddis and his Payload to his Research Facility, located in Sigyn’s Breath” the episode description reads. “Trouble is, a few factions have caught wind of his findings, some of which will do anything to stop his experiments on such a volatile substance…”
Fractured Space, if you’re not aware, is a space MOBA that totally doesn’t look like a MOBA, but actually is. The game went free-to-play in 2016 and has maintained a small but dedicated playerbase since then.
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Intel’s investing big in 7nm EUV with billion dollar fab expansion planned for June
- Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 Launch Trailer Released; Set to Release This Week on May 9th
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 takes 40K back to the stars later this month
- Russian Scientists Arrested for Using Nuclear Weapon Facility to Mine Bitcoins