EA Sports’ newest NHL iteration, NHL 18, received an update. The update doesn’t add or change any major components of the game, but it adds general stability and bug improvements.
NHL 18 update 1.03 doesn’t include any new features or tweaks to any existing ones, but it improves the game’s general performance and stability. However, towards the end of last month, NHL 18 received a gameplay tuner update that changed a couple of main gameplay components in the game. Here is both updates’ patch notes:
NHL 18 Patch 1.03 – (Available October 3rd, 2017)
- General stability and bug improvements
NHL 18 Gameplay Tuner 1.01 – (Available September 27, 2017)
- Tuned ability to go in and out of the pass block state so that it behaves more realistic
- Tuned puck elasticity to get more realistic reactions when it hits the ice.
- Tuned deking success rates by deke
- Decreased top end skating ability for players skating with defensive stick held out
- Tuned down chance of auto fights post whistle
- Turned off ability for net to come off in online gameplay
- Tuned cases to fix issues where goalies were getting punished for skating to the bench on delayed penalties
Are you enjoying NHL 18 so far?
- NBA Live 18 Update 1.05 Adds Pre-Game Lobby to The League, Tweaks Gameplay and Fixes and Updates Commentary
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Day One Patch Detailed; Over 23GB in Size
- Madden 18 Update 1.06 Tweaks Pass Accuracy, Enables 4K Ultra HD on Xbox One X and More
- Epic Games Detail Future Changes and Improvements Coming to Fortnite; Includes Voice Chat, Aim Assist and More
- NBA Live 18 Update 1.07 Adds 3v3 and 5v5 Live Run Matches; Features Several Bug and General Stability Improvements