Level-5 and Bandai Namco’s Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom recently got an update.
Update 1.03 released, bringing with it two new difficulty modes, hard and expert. Not only that, it only added new equipment skills as well as performing several balance changes and fixing minor bugs.
- New difficulty modes added: Hard and Expert. You can choose how hard you want your challenge to be when you select “New Game” from the title screen, or by entering the in-game options menu at any time. Three difficulty levels are available: Normal, Hard, and Expert. The higher the setting, the harder the battles will be, but this will be offset by rarer treasures from monsters, from the chests in the Faraway Forest, and certain other places. You’ll also be able to access the true potential of accessories, with monsters occasionally dropping ones with two skills! (This won’t affect any you already own.)
- Maximum quality level of equipment drops expanded (in Hard or higher).
- Chances of rare item drops increased (in Hard or higher).
- New equipment skills added.
- Rare accessories with second skill slot added.
- Various other game balance issues and minor bugs have also been addressed.
- A bug that allowed the airship to land in places where it should not be able to land has been fixed.
- Steam version only: A bug that made the player unable to control the camera at specific screen resolutions has been fixed.
Ni No Kuni II originally released on March 23rd for PS4 and PC.
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Cuphead’s Latest Update Fixes Bugs; Adds Functionality
- Far Cry 5 Update Coming Next Week; Improves Co-Op Connectivity and Various Stability and Performance Enhancements
- Far Cry 5 Gets A New Update; Fixes Bugs
- Far Cry 5 Update Allows Players to Re-do Character Customization and Adds Support to Masks and Special Outfits