In news that should make some people happy, especially now that the Women’s Division in WWE is down at least two wrestlers for the next month following the Wellness failures of Paige and Eva Marie, longest-reigning Divas Champion Nikki Bella has apparently been given the go-ahead by doctors to get back in the ring after having career-threatening neck surgery earlier this year. Nikki had already been preparing for her return at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando in anticipation of this news, which removes the final hurdle from her resuming her in-ring career.
Of course, Nikki’s return is not expected to be as a full-time performer, as it was fortunate she is able to return at all following the surgery, and she will have to take serious precautions to continue her wrestling career in any capacity, but the timing is fortuitous, especially since the women of Smackdown now have a vacant spot for their six-women tag match this Sunday at SummerSlam!
- WWE Smackdown Live! Match Results – September 6th, 2016
- WWE Smackdown Live! Match Results – August 23rd, 2016
- Full Extent Of Finn Balor’s Injuries Revealed
- Final Card For WWE Backlash
- Jeff Hardy Has Been Wrestling Injured, Headed For Surgery