If you are like me and head straight to the reviews before even thinking about hovering over the ‘add to cart’ option, we have some good news foryou. Nintendo has confirmed that the eShop will officially support user reviews for digital games purchased on the eShop.
There are certain requirements to post a review to the eShop however, first off you need to actually own the game you intend on posting a review about, and second off, you’ll need to have played a minimum of two hours before posting a review. You can rate a game, state what kind of a player you are, and even drop some text if you want to go a little bit more in-depth about the title.
It’s an exciting new feature – but let’s hope users actually use it for the right purpose.
In other Nintendo news, Splatoon 2 has become the first Nintendo game to hit 2 million retail sales.
Nintendo’s sequel to the WiiU’s flagship shooter, Splatoon, has just become the first ever Nintendo game to hit 2 million retail sales in Japan. What’s more, this is also it makes it one of the first few console games to have hit the milestone since 2009.
Pumped to use the new feature? Let us know in the comments below.
- Nintendo eShop User Reviews Suspended
- Nintendo Switch Becomes Fastest Selling Console In France
- Splatoon 2 Is The First Nintendo Game To Hit 2 Million Retail Sales In Japan
- Nintendo Switch Sells 221,210 Units In Japan In A Single Week
- As Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze comes to Switch, it disappears from Wii U eShop