Nintendo has decided to delay their Nintendo Direct today in response of the high magnitude earth quake that hit Japan late last night.
Originally set to air today, the company decided it would be in poor taste to release their presentation on a day a massive earthquake hit. No word on when the direct will be rescheduled for, however, it is presumed it will be sometime this month.
We here at Gameranx hope everyone is ok and that Hokkiado, Japan makes a speedy recovery!
- Watch The September 2018 Nintendo Direct Livestream
- Nintendo Direct Rescheduled For Tomorrow
- Nintendo Direct Announced for September 6, 2018; Will Consist of Both Switch and 3DS
- Nintendo Announces New Direct for Tomorrow, February 13
- Super Mario Maker 2 Announced for Nintendo Switch, Set to Release This June