In recent hours, Nintendo has announced that very soon, and in just over 24 hours, there will be a new episode of the Indie World presentation series, dedicated to announcements and reveal of new indie games coming in the future on the Nintendo Switch.
The live broadcast in question will be held tomorrow, Tuesday 18 August, at 9 AM PT. There will be no Nintendo Direct for the moment, therefore, but it will be only Indie World at this time.
In the presentation lasting about 20 minutes, new information will be released on the games currently in production for Nintendo Switch by independent teams.
The new Indie World will be visible on the official YouTube channel of Nintendo or on the mini-site dedicated to Indie World, link here.
— Nintendo of Europe (@NintendoEurope) August 17, 2020
The Indie titles, those developed by independent studios that do not belong to any major company in the world of video games, are a great base in the Nintendo Switch catalog, since on this platform we can play them whenever we want, where we want and how we want.
For this reason, Nintendo has announced that it will broadcast the presentation, in which it will focus on the next releases of this nature that will reach the hybrid console of Nintendo Switch.
- Nintendo Announces Next Indie World Showcase
- New Nintendo Switch Rumor Reveals When Next Direct Is
- Nintendo Announces New Indie World Showcase for Tomorrow, March 17th
- Latest Animal Crossing: New Horizons Trailer Promises a Fresh Start for Living and Growing Your Own Community
- Nintendo Revealing New Switch Game From WayForward During Treehouse Live