The build-it-yourself VR experience for the Nintendo Switch has been specially designed to work within the Switch’s processing power while also reducing the risk of users getting dizzy or sick while playing. The kit will cost roughly $40 and comes with basic goggles and a gun-like controller. There is also an $80 version that comes with controllers that resemble a camera, an elephant trunk, a bird, and a pedal.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the Nintendo’s new VR headset, courtesy of Tic Toc by Bloomberg:
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) April 12, 2019
Last week it was announced that both Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild would be compatible with the Labo VR kit, which had fans buzzing and sending shares of the Nintendo’s VR kit soaring.
- Nintendo Labo Kit Will Turn Switch Into VR Headset
- Nintendo’s Latest Labo Kit Introduces Kids to Virtual Reality
- Nintendo’s first VR product in 24 years is coming to Nintendo Switch
- Nindies Showcase Announced for This Wednesday, March 20; Will “Roughly Run for 30 Minutes”
- Nintendo Direct Rumored For This Week