Nintendo’s hybrid console, the Switch, has just received a new update. Unfortunately, the update doesn’t do much to the console – rather it just adds some usual stability fixes and issues with the moton controls. Here are the improvements included in version 5.0.2
General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience, including:
- Resolved an issue that caused motion controls to respond incorrectly when playing games that use the feature
- Resolved an issue that caused user icons for recommended friends to not display correctly
How to update your Nintendo Switch console
- If your Nintendo Switch is connected to the internet, your console will download the update automatically.
- Once the download is complete, you’ll be asked if you’d like to install the update. Be sure to save any game progress before you continue.
- When you’re ready to install the update, choose “update” to install. Your console will restart to complete the update.
Have you had any issues with your console warranting the fix? Let us know down in the comments below.
- The Nintendo Switch Just Got Its First Major System Update
- Project Cars 2 PC Gets A New Update; Console Update To Follow
- DOOM Nintendo Switch Adds Motion Control Support
- Far Cry 5 Update Coming Next Week; Improves Co-Op Connectivity and Various Stability and Performance Enhancements
- Fortnite Update 1.7.2 Allows Players to Switch in Spectator Mode, Increases Medium Ammo Stacks, Reduces Rocket Ammo Spawn Rate and More