Last week there was lots of uncertainty in the gaming community as a string of rumors circulated on social media regarding tiple certain upcoming triple-A games will such as Cyberpunk 2077, Battlefield 5, Anthem, Borderlands 3, New Splinter Cell and The Division 2, will have exclusive marketing rights with the Xbox platform.
Last week the Borderlands 3 Director, Randy Pitchford responded to these rumors stating that he “has no idea” whether they are true or not.
Now Pitchford has given a more direct response, clearly stating that “Gearbox signed no such thing with Microsoft.” and that the reports have “zero basis in reality”.
So there you have it, Pitchford has outright claimed that the rumors are not true when it comes to Borderlands 3. Thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments down below.
Over the weekend, Billionaire inventor, Elon Musk introduced his first product from Boring Company. A friggin’ flamethrower.
Obviously, myself and thousands of others on the internet were overjoyed with his invention (I mean why wouldn’t you be?), and it seems we’ve got another reason to be even more psyched. Gearbox Software CEO Randy Pitchford responded to one of Elon Musk’s tweets, asking if the flamethrower could be in the next Borderlands game, to which Elon responded, “Sure”.
- Randy Pitchford On Borderlands 3 Xbox Exclusive Marketing Right: “I Have No Idea”
- The Next Borderlands Game Could Have Elon Musk’s Flamethrower
- Gearbox CEO allegedly lost $3 million to a con artist who has disappeared
- Gearbox Boss Randy Pitchford Against “Predatory Monetization Schemes;” Shares Thoughts on Microtransactions
- Gearbox is working on a major new family-friendly series