Yes yes, we all know that No Man’s Sky has been subject to a vast amount of controversy over the past couple of years. What with the all the broken promises, the radio silence, the general lack of content, boring story and wiping of exploration data. There seems to be no point in buying this game, right? RIGHT? Well if you are willing to forgive Hello Games for their past, the team has actually been hard at work to bring the game up to scratch with free updates, content additions and a completely new multiplayer. Alongside this, players who own Xbox One console, will be able to explore the revamped game from July 26th.
“Multiplayer completely changes the No Man’s Sky experience; it’s emergent, fun and intense in ways we always wanted it to be. I’m so happy this is finally happening,” said Sean Murray, founder, Hello Games. “It is genuinely exciting to be able to fully realize the potential so many people could see in No Man’s Sky. This will be our biggest update yet and we’re pumped to be bringing Xbox players along on the journey with us now too.”
Here’s what you’ll be able to expect:
- Explore the infinite universe with your friends, or bump into random travellers
- As you voyage together, friends will help you stay alive, or prey on others to survive
- Build bases from tiny shelters to complex colonies that you create as a team and can be seen by the community
- Be a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and foes
- Race exocraft across weird alien terrains and create tracks to share online
No Mans Sky is out now for PS4 and PC. Xbox One releases July 24th.
- Hello Games To Provide A Solid Stream Of Updates For No Man’s Sky
- No Man’s Sky Massive Update NEXT Lands Next Week; Introduces Multiplayer
- Daily Deal: No Man’s Sky Is Only $14.99 On Walmart
- PUBG’s Miramar Arrives on Xbox One Next Week
- Miramar Is Out Now For PUBG Xbox One