According to the listing, No Man’s Sky will be launching on June 29. The admission price isn’t much of a surprise, since the €49 euro fee (equivalent to $60 USD) is exactly the same as that of Steam and the PlayStation Store. Of course, we’ll need to wait for official confirmation on that front.
We first heard No Man’s Sky would be arriving on Xbox One almost three weeks ago. At the time, Hello Games also announced that it would be gussying up the game with ‘NEXT’, a colossal update that’s been touted as its biggest yet. Like all previous updates, it will be a free add-on for existing players and comes bundled with the Xbox One version. In addition to its Xbox One launch (Xbox One X support is included), No Man’s Sky will also release for WeGame, Tencent’s gaming platform.
- No Man’s Sky Embarks on Globe-Trotting Journey to Xbox One
- Daily Deal: No Man’s Sky Is Only $14.99 On Walmart
- Pre-Registration For Tencent’s MOBA Arena of Valor Now Open
- Epic Games To Add Remote Charges To Fortnite
- Blizzard Reveals First Details For ‘StarCraft: Remastered”