While Metro Exodus is set to look absolutely stunning on Sony’s PS4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One X – some fans have been hoping that just maybe Nintendo hybrid console the Switch would be getting a taste of the of the graphically appealing snowy apocalypse of Metro Exodus.
Unfortunately, it seems like this won’t be the case as the devs have confirmed that there are no plans for a Switch version currently. I guess this makes sense considering the game looks pretty difficult to port. That being said, we’ve seen some pretty impressive Switch port work coming out of Toys for bob as of late – so just maybe 4A will commission some extra work their side? Who knows…
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
Metro Exodus releases on February 22nd 2019 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
- Latest Metro Exodus Trailer Showcases Epic Story, New Gameplay Mechanics, and Much More
- Metro: Exodus Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Review Roundup: Metro Exodus Boasts Broaden Horizons, New Gameplay Mechanics, and More
- Metro Exodus Script Longer Than Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light and All the DLC Combined; Dev Discusses Impact of Player Choices
- Metro Exodus Announced For Fall 2018