Built to withstand graphics-hungry titles like Destiny 2 and Star Wars Battlefront II, the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti boasts ultra fast performance thanks to its 8GB memory running at 8Gbps, and 2432 MHz Core Pascal GPU.
The other exciting announcement is NVIDIA’s range of svelte Max-Q design gaming laptops, which guarantee quiet, powerful performance that makes 4K gaming possible for the first time in 18 mm depth. The days of lugging around bulky portable machines that are prone to overheating are over.
Consoles are certainly raising the bar in terms of graphical quality, but PC gaming scene is growing faster; to quench players’ appetites, NVIDIA is rolling out G-Sync HDR Monitors, cutting edge display technology that achieves 4K resolution and is a boon for eSports. G-Sync HDR optimises your gaming experience with adaptable refresh rates, which link frame and refresh rates together to prevent tearing and/or stuttering. It will be shipping in a month or so.
Both NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1070 and 1070 Ti can be purchased through the official website for $449 USD with free shipping included.
- Nvida Wants Retailers To Give GPU Preference To Gamers Not Cryptominers
- GTX 1180 news August 20? Nvidia promise ‘spectacular surprises’ at Gamescom pre-show
- GTX 1180 news August 20? Nvidia promises ‘spectacular surprises’ at Gamescom pre-show
- Unlock Far Cry 5 Perfection With Nvidia’s Game Ready Driver
- Nvidia’s GTX 1180 has been papped in the buff… but it might be a case of mistaken identity