As the highly anticipated March 6 release of Final Fantaasy XV Windows Edition draws closer, NVIDIA is celebrating the launch with its brand new Game Ready Driver.
Final Fantasy XV is the fifteenth installation in the fanchise. It originally came out for consoles in late 2016, and to bolster graphics quality, Square Enix rolled out a 60FPS patch for PS4 Pro and an Xbox One X edition that was also upscaled to 4K resolution. Of course, neither PS4 nor Xbox achieve the true native 4K offered on PC. NVIDIA explains that creating a high fidelity experience requires several important additions:
Several more features are outlined on the NVIDIA blog.
If you’re into Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 or World of Tanks, there’s more good news. The Game Ready driver is optimised for both WoT and Vermintide 2 and provides a performance boost of up to 7% in PUBG on GeForce GTX GPUs.
- Unlock Far Cry 5 Perfection With Nvidia’s Game Ready Driver
- NVIDIA Releases Never Before Seen PUBG Screenshots
- Final Fantasy 15: Pocket Edition Set To Release February 9
- World Of Tanks 2 Isn’t Happening
- Vermintide 2’s first DLC is Shadows over Bogenhafen and it’s all about Nurgle