Developer Bloober Team has unveiled today that their Cyberpunk horror title, Observer, will be making its way to the Nintendo Switch later this year.
Observer is a cyberpunk-inspired horror title that has players dawn the role as the games’ title suggests, an observer, to solve mysteries and murders. These special agents have the ability to hack into both living and dead peoples minds and rewind, analyze, and see the truth as it was.
Check out the announcement trailer down below:
This isn’t the first title from Bloober thats made its way to the Nintendo Switch. Layers of Fear: Legacy Edition launched earlier this year for the console. The two games are drastically different in setting, however, horror is the thread that holds these two together. If you want to hear more about Layers of Fear, check out our Before You Buy video on the game right here!
Developer Bloober Team didn’t officially announce a release date for the game, however, Observer is slated to release on the console later this year. Are you excited for another Bloober Team title for the Switch? Let us know in the comments below!
- Layers of Fear 2 Announced, Releasing in 2019; Bloober Team and Gun Media Partner Up for Upcoming Title
- Firewatch Nintendo Switch Release Date Announced, Play it as Soon as Two Weeks
- Get This Free PS4 Dynamic Theme Inspired By Layers of Fear
- Two of SuperGiant’s Biggest Titles, Bastion and Transistor, are Heading Towards the Nintendo Switch Later This Year
- Undertale Finally Receives a Release Date for the Nintendo Switch; Coming Early Next Month