The Humble Monthly Bundle has another blockbuster offering, with Blizzard’s Overwatch headlining the latest selection of games. The mystery titles won’t be revealed until next month, but it’s already a tremendous deal, bringing the hero shooter’s $40 buy-in down to a mere $12. Regardless of the other games in the bundle, that’s a great price.
Purchasing the bundle will get you access to Overwatch right now, on top of the mystery game selection to be revealed on October 5. There’s also a bonus for Overwatch players over the next few months, as the next two bundles will garner you some bonus loot boxes – two in November and one in December.
If that all sounds good, you can subscribe in time for this October bundle on the official site. That subscription includes the usual added benefits – a selection of indie games and classics in the Trove, 10% off purchases in the Humble Store, and 5% of proceeds donated to charity.
For your reference, last month’s bundle offered a choice between Rise of the Tomb Raider or Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel, plus Little Nightmares, Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, Battle Chef Brigade, Zombie Night Terror, Figment, and Ethereal.
This $12 bundle is the cheapest price Overwatch has ever officially been sold for, with the previous best deals via Battle.net only bringing the cost to about $20. If you’ve been waiting for the right price to jump in, it’s not going to get much cheaper than this.
- Humble Bundle Monthly Features Overwatch For October 2018
- Humble Bundle Features New Twist In September Subscription
- Free games: Get DRM-free copies of Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, Limbo, and more
- Humble Bundle Presents Unity Bundle
- Microsoft Announces New Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition Fallout 76 Bundle; New Elite Controller and Headset Announced As Well