Blizzard’s competitive shooter, Overwatch, recently got an update.
Overwatch’s latest update adds the Overwatch Archives seasonal event, where players get to complete in story-driven missions in Overwatch’s universe before its fall. Players can team up with up to four players to go through these mission. Not only that, the update officially introduces the “Avoid as Teammate” feature as well as voice chat for console players. Here are the update’s patch notes:
New Seasonal Event: Overwatch Archives 2018
Experience pivotal moments from history in Overwatch Archives. Join a team of four heroes and participate in cooperative, story-driven missions that give a new perspective on the era before the fall of Overwatch.
This year, take command of the agents of Blackwatch and face off against Talon in an exciting new brawl, Retribution. Players also get a second chance to stop an omnic insurrection as last year’s Uprising mission returns for a rematch. You’ll earn Archives Loot Boxes as you play, unlocking new cosmetics based on moments from Overwatch’s past including legendary skins like Blackwatch Moira, Scion Hanzo, Soldier: 24 Reaper, Talon Doomfist, Specimen 28 Winston, and more.
Make sure to let us know if you enjoy Overwatch Archives and your opinion on it.
- Overwatch Latest Patch Introduces Map And Character Bug Fixes
- Overwatch Update 126.96.36.199 Adds New Busan Map, Adjusts a Number of Heroes and Performs Numerous Bug Fixes
- Overwatch Update 2.31 Performs Minor Hero Changes and
- Overwatch’s Latest Hero Brigitte is Now Live on All Platforms
- Overwatch Update Allows You To Switch Skins Before Matches