Blizzard’s competitive FPS, Overwatch, never seems to slow down outputting great content with the latest being a new character, dubbed Brigitte.
Brigitte takes on the role of a Tank/support hero with her array of utility abilities. First off her melee weapon, the rocket flail, swings Reinhardt’s hammer and restores heal to both her and nearby allies. Whipshot does some crowd control, pushing an enemy enforcer away from a battle and she has a shield which can be used both to protect her, and to shield bash enemies. What’s more, she also has ‘repair packs’ which Brigitte can throw out to provide players with armor. She can also use Rally to distribute armor to all around her. Rally also provides Brigitte with a speed boost.
When it comes to her backstory, Brigitte is the youngest daughter of Torbjorn and squire to Reinhardt. She decided to step into the battle in a bid to help out her friends. Check out a brief overview on her abilities in the video down below.
Thoughts on the latest character? Excited to give her a try? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments below.
Overwatch is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Overwatch’s Brigitte just got even more OP with this jump trick
- Brigitte can’t stun through shields in Overwatch’s latest PTR
- Upcoming Overwatch Update Nerfs Mercy, Buffs Ana’s Nano Boost and Other Balance Changes to Support Heroes
- Brigitte’s voice actor got harassed for her character’s impact on Overwatch
- Overwatch Latest PTR Update Adds New Escort Map; Performs Several Hero Adjustments, Adds New Abilities to Hanzo