Blizzard’s competitive FPS, Overwatch, never seems to slow down outputting great content with the latest being a new character, dubbed Brigitte.
Brigitte takes on the role of a Tank/support hero with her array of utility abilities. First off her melee weapon, the rocket flail, swings Reinhardt’s hammer and restores heal to both her and nearby allies. Whipshot does some crowd control, pushing an enemy enforcer away from a battle and she has a shield which can be used both to protect her, and to shield bash enemies. What’s more, she also has ‘repair packs’ which Brigitte can throw out to provide players with armor. She can also use Rally to distribute armor to all around her. Rally also provides Brigitte with a speed boost.
When it comes to her backstory, Brigitte is the youngest daughter of Torbjorn and squire to Reinhardt. She decided to step into the battle in a bid to help out her friends. Check out a brief overview on her abilities in the video down below.
Thoughts on the latest character? Excited to give her a try? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments below.
Overwatch is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Overwatch Latest PTR Update Adds New Escort Map; Performs Several Hero Adjustments, Adds New Abilities to Hanzo
- Meet Overwatch’s New Hero, Orisa
- Heroes of the Storm PTR Update Adds New Hero Deckard; Performs Several Character Balance Changes
- Overwatch’s Newest Hero, Doomfist, Is Finally Live
- Overwatch Gets New Skins Today; Marks The Start of A New League