It looks like the tumultuous professional lives of Paige, who is currently serving a 60-day suspension from WWE and also dealing with a neck injury that WWE is apparently suggesting doesn’t actually need surgery, and Alberto Del Rio, who recently left the company after a year of disappointment, hasn’t affected their personal relationship, as the two recently got engaged at a World Wrestling Council (WWC) event in Puerto Rico.
— Yan Rodriguez (@YanRdz19) October 17, 2016
WWE Superstar Paige justed proposed to her boyfriend Alberto Del Rio at WWC ANIVERSARIO 43 in Puerto Rico. pic.twitter.com/9csyleILpb
— WRESTLE NEWS DAILY (@THEWRESTLEDAILY) October 17, 2016
Congratulations to the happy couple are in order!
- Alberto Del Rio Suspended For Wellness Policy Violation
- Paige May Be On Her Way Out Of WWE
- Alberto Del Rio Reportedly Involved In Backstage Altercation In Mexico
- WWE Officially Releases Alberto Del Rio
- Alberto El Patron Domestic Violence Investigation Dropped, Paige Now Potentially in Trouble